[Marxism] Alison Weir backs Jill Stein

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 7 01:38:25 MST 2016

On 2016-11-07 07:26, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:

> http://imgur.com/a/xYL8r
> Thanks for this useful information.

Yes of course this contradicts what I had assumed and I sincerely do
apologize to her for having misrepresented her position. I was obviously
mistaken.

> Earlier I posted an item from the Council for the National Interest.
>
> http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/?p=4221#.WB7a-yMrKNV
> I think it is fair to say that the CNI article has a very different
> message.

That article was written by Philip Giraldi who is described at the
bottom of the article as "a former CIA officer, is executive director of
the Council for the National Interest. This article first appeared in
The American Conservative." I saw the piece and still see it as a
Trump-inspired Clinton-bashing article. At the bottom it did say "Posted
by Alison Weir on Oct 21 2016." But of course Alison Weir (president of
CNI) may have just done so in an administrative manner for an article
written by the executive director, which differs from her own views. I
acknowledge my error and what I ascribed to Weir in my post is in error,
but still applies to that right-wing anti-Israel organization as a
whole.

- Jeff