[Marxism] Fwd: Chris Hedges: Defying the Politics of Fear - Chris Hedges - Truthdig

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Nov 7 07:09:09 MST 2016

On 11/7/16 8:56 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
> I can't imagine Stein and Baraka were happy about his invocation of the
> anti-Stalinist movements in Eastern Europe.

In fact most Stein supporters, including me, would have preferred Chris
Hedges as a presidential candidate with Cornel West as VP candidate. Or
vice versa. But the Green Party will outlive whatever flaws of the
current candidates. Their contribution is to raise its profile as a
party that does not accommodate to the Democrats even though there were
some indications that there was intense pressure to do so over the past
few weeks, something we can thank the dirtbag David Cobb for.