[Marxism] The Green Party vote

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 8 22:37:25 MST 2016

Based on the TV coverage at this moment, we are looking at a Trump victory.

It may turn out that the Green Party vote was irrelevant in the outcome.  That doesn't mean that the discussion we had was pointless.
But perhaps the bigger discussion is why Trump could win.  The left has failed to build a substantive alternative.  Union struggles are at a low ebb.
And, speaking as an outsider, it seems that the bigger part of the black leadership is tied to the Democratic Party.

The struggle continues.

			ken h