[Marxism] Leonard Cohen Dead at 82

Michael Yates MIKEDJYATES at msn.com
Fri Nov 11 08:20:24 MST 2016

Here is a Leonard Cohen song I like a lot. Everybody Knows. "Everybody knows that the dice are loaded." Except, I suppose those faux leftists who continue to trod the lesser-evil path. One Ethan Young, who has been berating me for many months over my principled critiques of the Sanders' campaign, is now urging everyone to sign a petition urging the appointment of someone or other to head the Democratic National Committee. All that cultural capital he came into the world with, and he wastes his time doing this. Just pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg