[Marxism] Fwd: I told conservatives to work for Trump. One talk with his team changed my mind. - The Washington Post

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 16 11:11:46 MST 2016

This time may be different. Trump was not a normal candidate, the
transition is not a normal transition, and this will probably not be a
normal administration. The president-elect is surrounding himself with
mediocrities whose chief qualification seems to be unquestioning
loyalty. He gets credit for becoming a statesman when he says something
any newly elected president might say (“I very much look forward to
dealing with the president in the future”) — and then reverts to
tweeting against demonstrators and the New York Times. By all accounts,
his ignorance, and that of his entourage, about the executive branch is
fathomless. It’s not even clear that he accepts that he should live in
the White House rather than in his gilt-smeared penthouse in New York.

full:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-told-conservatives-to-work-for-trump-one-talk-with-his-team-changed-my-mind/2016/11/15/f02e1fac-ab7c-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html