[Marxism] After Trump win, Philadelphia CEO says employees can relocate to Vancouver office

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 16 12:18:01 MST 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-edition-1.3851754/after-trump-win-philadelphia-ceo-says-employees-can-relocate-to-vancouver-office-1.3852331

 I think we'll see. You know, if all of the sudden we're deporting 11 million people, putting people in temporary deportation camps and creating new laws to make sure gay rights are reversed, then I think there will be a "brain drain." I may be in that as well. I have no plans in the short-term. I want to stay here. I love the United States. However, if it becomes the country that I don't think it is — if it becomes a country that isn't open and friendly to all types of people — then I think there will be an absolute "brain drain."