[Marxism] Robin DG Kelley - an excellent anti-Trump agenda

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:32:32 MST 2016

clip -

So where do we go from here? If we really care about the world, our
country, and our future, we have no choice but to resist. We need to reject
a thoroughly bankrupt Democratic Party leadership that is calling for
conciliation and, in Obama’s words, “rooting for [Trump’s] success.” Pay
attention: Trump’s success means mass deportation; massive military
spending; the continuation and escalation of global war; a conservative
Supreme Court poised to roll back Roe v. Wade, marriage equality, and too
many rights to name here; a justice department and FBI dedicated to growing
the Bush/Obama-era surveillance state and waging COINTELPRO-style war on
activists; fiscal policies that will accelerate income inequality; massive
cuts in social spending; the weakening or elimination of the Affordable
Care Act; and the partial dismantling and corporatization of government.

http://bostonreview.net/forum/after-trump/robin-d-g-kelley-trump-says-go-back-we-say-fight-back