[Marxism] Fwd: Tulsi Gabbard is Not Who You Think She Is :: Politics :: Features :: Tulsi Gabbard :: Paste

Tristan Sloughter t at crashfast.com
Tue Nov 22 10:34:43 MST 2016

This has truly baffled me too. I even saw a meetup of San Diegoans for
Tulsi Gabbard the other day, supposedly a meetup for "progressives".

Her speaking at the People's Summit was really absurd.

http://www.dsausa.org/what_i_saw_at_the_summit_the_people_s_summit_wasn_t_perfect_but_it_was_a_start

"It’s not clear what unites Gabbard, who has spoken at events for
India’s nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, with leftists other than a
mutual dislike for the Clinton machine. That might be enough for a
tactical marriage of convenience, but it’s not enough to warrant her
elevation at a left-wing event."

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t at crashfast.com