[Marxism] David Cobb wins

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:26:14 MST 2016

Here's what Bruce Dixon is saying:

"Stop and think about it. In 2017 there will be elections for school
boards, mayors, alderman, county commissioners and a host of local offices.
Hundreds of Green candidates will be running. If presidential election
results in multiple states can be gamed, and there is persuasive evidence
to suggest they were, what makes you think the same thing won't happen to
Green candidates in local elections in 2017?
We don't give a damn about Hillary or Trump. But we care very much about
the integrity and security of the election process, unlike the Repubs and
the Dems."