[Marxism] Fwd: Was there an alternative to Fidel Castro’s “Stalinism”? | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Nov 27 14:50:22 MST 2016

Today I was shocked by the torrent of denunciations aimed at the
Stalinist “dictator” Fidel Castro. No, I am not talking about CBS or
CNN, where it might be expected. Rather it emanated from FB friends,
most of whom supported Tony Cliff’s theory of State Capitalism but with
some anarchists as well. I was also shocked by the vehemence that
exceeded anything that Sam Farber or Mike Gonzalez wrote for the
occasion even though they were as bad as I might have expected.

https://louisproyect.org/2016/11/27/was-there-an-alternative-to-fidel-castros-stalinism/