[Marxism] Fwd: Trump the Great — Paul Craig Roberts | Veterans News Now

David McDonald davidbyrnemcdonaldiii at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:45:03 MST 2016

This strikes me as the real thing, fascism-wise, a full-throated attack on
the "oligarchs" connected with an appeal to support the "strong man" so he
can make it better "from above."

Roberts I don't care about so much, but the vets group is troubling. I know
that Vets for Peace in places has been overrun by the same Stalinoids who
are hating on Syria everywhere. They appeared in full ancientness at a
showing of The White Helmets in Olympia. I hope thy are not the same Vets
heading for Standing Rock.

There is clearly some money being put into this newspaper/website/zine,
Veterans News Now. Most vets groups I know of don't have a pot to pee in so
I am curious how such a website is organized.