[Marxism] Fwd: MRZine and the White Helmets

Mike Sola mikesola at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 09:13:19 MDT 2016

Why do you want to make ad hominem attacks on people whom you know nothing about?

I don't even know who Mackler is. Furthermore, no, I am not trying to support the "anti-Imperialist
cause" (and I am happy to use your quote marks on this subject).

I asked what I think is a legitimate question.

-- "Sola, you are either a member or a supporter of Jeff Mackler's sect, aren't you?

"In terms of the point you raise, if you think that defunding a group that rescues people out of
apartment buildings that were bombed by a blood-soaked tyranny you back will advance the
"anti-imperialist" cause, you are just as sick as Yoshie"