[Marxism] Fwd: Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote | The Nation

Ernest Leif ernestleif at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 18:47:08 MDT 2016

I've been following this thread and I truly believe there's no easy answer
when asked "who are you going to vote for?" My mother, a black woman from
Harlem and the Bronx loathes Hill & Co. - we all voted for Bernie - but
feels Trump would be a disaster. She asked me what to do. What can I say?
Not only to her but to all the other Black folks I know who can't stand
Hill but fear Trump even more.

I actually think that white supremacy will be emboldened under the rule of
Hill & Co. as well, not just because of any anti-woman backlash, but
because she'll do nothing to assuage the economic anxiety of those voting
for Trump. Add to the mix that we have no left wing making inroads with
those same populations and things don't look good four years down the road,
or especially if our economy turns south. We need a mass party now. I don't
know where to find.

I'm concerned no matter which one wins.