[Marxism] Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 2 09:10:45 MDT 2016

I think Malcolm X once said, "If they want you to vote for Mussolini, they'll run Hitler against him."

I can certainly understand that Afro-Americans feel themselves to be in a bad position in this election.
Judging by what I see on television (I'm not in the US), a handful of Afro-Americans are flirting with Trump as a way of punishing or pressuring the Democrats.
For me, this underlines how weak are the alternatives to the two parties, and the work ahead of us in building an alternative.

			ken h