[Marxism] Brown student responds to NYT op-ed about anti-Semitism

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:05:30 MDT 2016

I've lived in RI for 30 years and commute in to Providence daily. There is
zero antisemitism on the East Side, it's a historic Jewish neighborhood.
But if we're going to talk about racism, let's talk about Brown gentrifying
black/brown neighborhoods for the past 50 years. Ben Gladstone, how do you
feel about funding an ethnic cleansing with your tuition?

Message: 7