[Marxism] Fukushima radiation has contaminated the entire Pacific Ocean

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:43:14 MDT 2016

> On Oct 3, 2016, at 12:37 AM, Dennis Brasky via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> http://www.trueactivist.com/fukushima-radiation-has-contaminated-the-entire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse/ <http://www.trueactivist.com/fukushima-radiation-has-contaminated-the-entire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse/>

Yeah, maybe — but this same “activist” website gives us:

Victory! Hungary Becomes First European Nation To Ban Rothschild Banks
http://www.trueactivist.com/victory-hungary-becomes-first-european-nation-to-ban-rothschild-banks/

… which in turn links (with implied endorsement) to a story that pukes up the following dreck onto our computer screen:

"There are researchers who suggest that Queen Victoria was "friendly/familiar" with Nathan Rothschild and he fathered some of her children. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family have been elevated to Austrian nobility, Another line, of the British branch of the family, was elevated by Queen Victoria herself, who granted two hereditary titles of Baronet (1847) and Baron (1885) which ennobled the family. To that extent, there was a merging of the two crowns: The Royal Crown of Finance historically, and the Royal Crown of Britain.   The results were many years of conspiracy and cooperation that benefited both houses.

"I’d say it is no coincidence that the Rothschilds are reportedly widely responsible for the infiltration of the British Royal family and it is widely speculated by many researchers that their ties are far closer than what I have described here, some researchers even suggest we are soon to have a Rothschild on the throne… “

And just to repeat the opening phrases of those two paragraphs to make sure they are appreciated in all their glory:

"There are researchers who suggest…”

"I’d say it is no coincidence that the Rothschilds are reportedly widely responsible…”

Obviously somebody is angling for a Pulitzer. And maybe a Luger.