[Marxism] Fwd: The Kurdish Question Then and Now by Samir Amin | Monthly Review

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Oct 3 06:28:53 MDT 2016

(Maybe Samir Amin should retire from political analysis. When I saw the
title of his article, I automatically assumed that it would bad mouth
the Kurds. There are any number of problems with the Kurdish movement
but the idea that they are a proxy of the USA is absurd. And in terms of
destroying society in Syria, Bashar al-Assad has no competition.)

The new Kurdish question is the product of recent U.S. strategy, which
has given itself the goal of destroying the state and society in Iraq
and Syria, while waiting to attack Iran.

http://monthlyreview.org/2016/10/01/the-kurdish-question-then-and-now/