[Marxism] Fukushima radiation has contaminated the entire Pacific Ocean

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:09:52 MDT 2016

> On Oct 3, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Dennis Brasky <dmozart1756 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You still haven't disproven the claim of the article as I was hoping someone would!

And you haven’t proven that the moon isn’t made of cheese.

Fukushima was a catastrophe, and it’s worth paying attention to the ongoing fallout, but that’s a poor excuse for sharing badly written stories from problematic sources to what one would like to think aspires to be a reasonably serious discussion list. The "article” you forwarded is little more than a string of hand-wringing insinuations, and the closest thing it offers to “evidence” in support of the headline (which I suspect is basically true, for the record) is a link to a radio interview with someone who appears to be a New Zealand radio talk show host. Pretty thin stuff, comrade.

Meanwhile, this “activist” website offers us headlines that include (in addition to the one about “Rothchild banks”):

"These 20 Celebrities Support Donald Trump—And You Won’t Believe Who They Are!"
"Celebrities With The Most Expensive Cars In The World"
"42 Female Celebs and Their Incredible Weight Loss Journey"

I’m cautiously confident you can do better.