[Marxism] Fukushima radiation has contaminated the entire Pacific Ocean

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:17:45 MDT 2016

Your method seems to be "false by association". Sorry - not good enough.
Since Fuskushima happened, I have been concerned about the daily leaking of
tons of radioactive material. As large as the Pacific is, unless somehow
stopped, it is only a matter of time until the ultimate disaster occurs.
You have not disproved the article's headline - just thrown some (well
deserved) dirt on their reputation.