[Marxism] Jehad Saleem on Max Blumenthal

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Oct 4 19:23:39 MDT 2016

Jehad Saleem from Gaza, Palestine:

Shame on all those Western activists who built their fame on Palestinian
pain and now advocate for Assad and justify the mass-murder of hundreds
of thousands of Syrians

Remember: the worst Syrian regime Military Intelligence Branch is also
known as the “Palestine Branch.” For decades, Arab criminal dictators
and demagogues took the word Palestine and tirelessly used it to wash
the blood of those they tortured and murdered in their narrow and dark
torture chambers. For decades, under pro-Palestine slogans, millions of
people were hijacked by narrow-sighted socio-paths who suppressed
democracy, workers movements and unions, made a joke out of our
countries, expelled and executed thinkers and intellectuals, and built
more jails than parks and hospitals, and invested in strengthening their
power at the expense of the people who were subject to their rule. There
is no reason, no reason at all, that can justify why these regimes
surpassed all boundaries of excessive use of power and coercion. What
does being anti-imperialist have to do with suppressing millions of
people, stealing their resources, and force them to live in the hell of
a worst-than-Orwellian scenario of fear and misery? No my friends. We do
deserve better, our people deserve better than Saddam, Ghaddafi, and
Assad, and if you think this is the maximum we deserve, then you are a
racist piece of shit who still hasn’t cured his or her supremacist
world-view.