[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 12:59:53 MDT 2016

On 10/5/16 2:42 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:
> Its no accident that US Greens turn out to be big supporters of fascism
> worldwide. In my next blog post I will show how fascist Trump supporters
> are warming up to Jill.

Clay, the next time you make this kind of outrageous amalgam between
Marxmail subscribers like me who back Jill Stein and fascism, I will
unsub you. Once upon a time you were a constructive member of the list.
No matter how hard you try, people are not buying your Democratic Party
sermons. You have turned into a first-class troll and just about
outstayed your welcome. In fact I invite you to unsub yourself because I
doubt that anything can dissuade you from the course you are on. In the
18 years I have been moderating this list, I have learned to detect when
people have written it off. You are right up there with the worst.