[Marxism] Moderator's note #2

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 13:08:23 MDT 2016

On 10/5/16 2:59 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> Clay, the next time you make this kind of outrageous amalgam between
> Marxmail subscribers like me who back Jill Stein and fascism, I will
> unsub you. Once upon a time you were a constructive member of the list.
> No matter how hard you try, people are not buying your Democratic Party
> sermons. You have turned into a first-class troll and just about
> outstayed your welcome. In fact I invite you to unsub yourself because I
> doubt that anything can dissuade you from the course you are on. In the
> 18 years I have been moderating this list, I have learned to detect when
> people have written it off. You are right up there with the worst.

Just after posting this, I realized that there is no point retaining
Clay Claiborne on Marxmail and unsubbed him. 3 months of his
provocations were tolerated by me because he hadn't caused problems in
the past. I guess when some people can't accept the fact that their
message is falling on deaf ears, they only raise their voice. But they'd
better figure out whether we are deaf before going on and on. My ears
are pretty good even though I have serious eye problems.