[Marxism] The events in relation to Benghazi and Syria explained

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:41:42 MDT 2016

God forbid someone show support for a government of which Nelson Mandela
said

“I have also invited Brother Leader Gaddafi to this country [South Africa].
And I do that because our moral authority dictates that we should not
abandon those who helped us in the darkest hour in the history of this
country. Not only did they [Libya] support us in return, they gave us the
resources for us to conduct the struggle, and to win. And those South
Africans who have berated me, for being loyal to our friends, literally
they can go and throw themselves into a pool.”

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/documents/we-wont-turn-our-back-on-gaddafi--nelson-mandela

But what does Madiba know in comparison to Clay?

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart