[Marxism] Moderator's note #2

William Quimby quimbywm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:47:56 MDT 2016

In behalf of the lurker community, Thank You!

- Bill

Louis Proyect wrote...

Just after posting this, I realized that there is no point retaining
Clay Claiborne
on Marxmail and unsubbed him. 3 months of his provocations were
tolerated by
me because he hadn't caused problems in the past. I guess when some people
can't accept the fact that their message is falling on deaf ears, they
only raise their
voice. But they'd better figure out whether we are deaf before going on
and on.
My ears are pretty good even though I have serious eye problems.

---