[Marxism] The events in relation to Benghazi and Syria explained

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 19:27:56 MDT 2016

On 10/5/16 8:51 PM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:
> http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/05/the-dreadful-chronology-of-gaddafis-murder/

Two things. Comrades have to remember to clip extraneous text.

The other thing is that this article cited by Andrew is completely
idiotic as I pointed out in my blog today. The author, who just copied
and pasted a bunch of pro-Gaddafi articles, was stupid enough to cite
one that cited in turn a NY Times article supposedly supporting the idea
that Libya was a great democracy. Except that the NYT article said
exactly the opposite.

https://louisproyect.org/2016/10/05/getting-gaddafi-wrong/