[Marxism] Lesser evilism from another perspective

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 6 14:29:25 MDT 2016

For Anti-War Muslims Who are Skeptic of Hillary

From: M.A. While also electing someone who pushes that very same war, terror and hate?? brother your political positions are inherently contradictory, and the more moral of a stance you take on one issue the more clearly immoral your political loyalties are.

Abdul Malik Mujahid Response:

Is Hillary an anti-war candidate? No.

Are Muslims doing enough to generate a peace movement in America to use our money to stop war-terror-hate machine? No.

Is there a viable anti-war candidate? No.

So here is a plan which I invite you all to think about and support even if you agree with 51% of it.

1) Elections: Organize with Muslim Democrats & mobilize votes to deny irrational Trump the power of Nukes. Next few days might be the last days to do that.

2) Post Elections: Make sure that you continue to organize and mobilize to make Hillary use our taxes to save lives not take lives. We will be meeting for 3 days Nov 18-20 after elections atRootsCamp to plan.

3) Stronger Together: Stand with those who stand with us. Grassroots peace and justice movements are waiting for Muslims to join and work with them. I work with the United National Anti-war Coalition and I hardly find Muslims there. Just yesterday, my friend Nobel Peace Laureate Mairead was arrested as her flotilla of women to break Gaza blockade was hijacked by Israelis. No Muslims, but UNAC is standing with her in solidarity. We must  be an effective part of coalitions in the society to move America away from the killing cycle of war-terror-hate.

It will be a long process which will require sabr, but we can do it. This is a way better process than cynicism, or wasting vote on the 3rd party to allow Trump to win. If you are serious about the 3rd party option, vote for Hillary now and start organizing for the 3rd party immediately after elections so it is a viable option for the next elections.

And here is a Trump Week!

Trump tried to humiliate a former Miss Universe by attacking her on Twitter in the middle of the night
News broke that Trump had illegally done business in Cuba
New York Times reported that Trump had lost $1 billion in a single year and may not have paid federal income taxes since 1995
Trump's "charitable" foundation was served a cease and desist order after it was revealed the foundation didn't have the license to collect charitable contributions in New York.
WATCH this Video:
Governor Kaine Debunking Trump’s Insults on Diversity in the Debate

And I just want to talk about the tone that's set from the top. Donald Trump during his campaign has called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women slobs, pigs, dogs, disgusting. I don't like saying that in front of my wife and my mother. He attacked an Indiana-born federal judge and said he was unqualified to hear a federal lawsuit because his parents were Mexican. He went after John McCain, a POW, and said he wasn't hero because he'd been captured. He said African-Americans are living in Hell. And he perpetrated this outrageous and bigoted lie that President Obama is not a U.S. citizen.

And here is the exchange about banning Muslims as promised by Trump:

KAINE: And with respect to refugees, we want to keep people out if they're dangerous. Donald Trump said keep them out if they're Muslim. Mike Pence...
PENCE: Absolutely...
Join & Support Muslim Democrats

Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Donate!
Volunteer
Muslim Democrats
We are a national network of Muslim activists, organizers and community leaders working to enhance the meaningful participation of all American Muslims in the electoral process for political empowerment.

We plan to:
Articulate demands and policy priorities on behalf of the Muslim community to the Democratic party, with the administration, to public officials and to candidates for public office.
Organize the Muslim electorate through development & maintenance of a database of all Muslim voters, Muslim-led political organizations, Muslim public officials and key political allies.
Secure appointments for Muslims to boards, commissions, and various public positions.
Recruit and train Muslim candidates to run for public office and to manage electoral campaigns.
Note: Contributions to Muslim Democrats are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Paid for by Muslim Democrats and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.