[Marxism] Fwd: When Aleppo Falls, Will International Humanitarian Law Still Be Relevant?

David McDonald davidbyrnemcdonaldiii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:01:06 MDT 2016

I think I remember seeing a move in this direction in something he wrote no
long ago. I had pretty much given up on him.

The insistence on pursuing international law does seem to point at Assad.
Who needs an international tribune to condemn ISIS.

So now that's two decent articles, including the one by Ashley Smith.

BTW, I hope everyone enjoyed Vanessa Beely's screeching at Blumenthal
yesterday. She isn't about to let him in the club based on such namby-pamby
writing. First she wants to know: why he did not attribute to her facts
that came from her? It may not have occurred to her that such an
acknowledgement might not help and that plagiarism is better than hitching
to her wagon.

Next, what about the righteous evidence of the hero Mother Agnes, who
exposed that the rebels had gone to the coast, kidnapped 1500 Alewites,
transported them back to Ghouta and slaughtered them in a feeble attempt to
blame the regime for their own mass murder? How could Blumenthal pass up
that gem? Obviously he is a softie, needs to toughen up.