[Marxism] Fwd: Washington GOP official: Trump's remarks made when he was a Dem | TheHill

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Oct 8 08:08:53 MDT 2016

Washington State GOP Party Chairwoman Susan Hutchison is defending
Donald Trump's controversial comments about going after women.

Hutchison said the 2005 remarks were made when Trump was a Democrat, and
criticized Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for slamming
her Republican rival over the comments.

“Donald Trump’s comments in 2005 – 11 years ago were made when he was a
Democrat,” Hutchison said, according to a report by KING5 in Washington.
“The hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton to say Trump does not belong in the
White House when her husband defined this behavior.”

Trump made a series of lewd remarks in the 2005 audio, including that
women would let him "do anything" because he's famous.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start
kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when
you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

full:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299963-wa-gop-chair-trump-comments-were-made-when-he-was-a-dem