[Marxism] And Rania Khalek wonders why she gets labeled as being pro-Assad

Syed Ephraim Hussain mshes9172 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:35:31 MDT 2016

This is one of her comments on her facebook page.

"I don't think it's fair to write off the entire Syrian army. They have
indeed committed crimes, as has literally everyone in this conflict. But
they are also dying fighting ISIS and are the only reason the country
hasn't been totally overrun by gulf state backed insurgents, who like I
said have similar ideologies as Isis and al qaeda. And tens of thousands of
them have died doing so. The Iraqi army has also committed crimes. They
also fight ISIS. My point is this war is incredibly complicated and
contradictory, so blanket statements don't really work IMO."