[Marxism] Clinton on a no-fly zone

Tristan Sloughter t at crashfast.com
Mon Oct 10 09:51:09 MDT 2016

Not to defend Max, but I think he was referring to in the debate last
night and using the speech portion to show she was actually against it.
Though he spins it as what she says pubicly is for some reason her
actual opinion and not what she says to Goldman Sachs, simply because it
benefits his narrative.

Additionally her actual response was terrible. She said we should
"consider arming the Kurds"... Which was just baffling. And that we
should simply "target al-Baghdadi".

Of course Trump went full Tariq Ali saying at least Assad and Russia
were fighting ISIS, sounding like he was actually for siding with them
(more so than the aspects we already have) militarily.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t at crashfast.com