[Marxism] Fwd: Jason Moore’s “Capitalism in the Web of Life: Ecology and the Accumulation of Capital” | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 12:52:02 MDT 2016

The development of civilization and of industry in general has ever shown itself so active in the destruction of forests, that everything done by it for their preservation, compared to its destructive effect, appears infinitesimal.
-- Karl Marx; Capital: A Critique Of Political Economy; Volume II; The Process Of The Circulation Of Capital