[Marxism] Fwd: On The Allies We're Not Proud Of: A Palestinian Response to Troubling Discourse on Syria

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Oct 11 19:24:36 MDT 2016

We, the undersigned Palestinians, write to affirm our commitment to the
amplification of Syrian voices as they endure slaughter and displacement
at the hands of Bashar Al-Assad’s regime. We are motivated by our deep
belief that oppression, in all of its manifestations, should be the
primary concern of anyone committed to our collective liberation. Our
vision of liberation includes the emancipation of all oppressed peoples,
regardless of whether or not their struggles fit neatly into outdated
geopolitical frameworks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFSTpAOCdPRU5e1iP11GDrWPu5pXrdVMzGumApRGd8lil2jQ/viewform