[Marxism] RAF given green light to shoot down hostile Russian jets in Syria

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:50:04 MDT 2016

Of course, Louis is being rightly sarcastic here, because 99% of the
time, the Russians are not bombing ISIS, just bombing FSA, anti-ISIS
Islamists, hospitals, apartment blocks, marketplaces etc. So since the
RAF is only bombing ISIS, there is even less reason for them to come
into conflict, since they would be rarely even near each other.

Contact between US and Russian warplanes would be more likely, since
both the US and Russia bomb ex-Nusra and other Islamists. But that is
why they share intelligence, to avoid mistakes.