[Marxism] Is economic struggle subversive?

Paddy Hackett paraichackett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:53:23 MDT 2016

Hi Mark

My point is political. In some ways, perhaps, my perspective is tangential to that of Lenin's What Is To Be Done.

The glorification of economic struggle is to incarcerate politics in the capitalist cage. The struggle must break free from that cage by challenging the latter. This means that economic struggle must be transcended. But this does mean that economic struggle must be abandoned.

Take Care
Paddy