[Marxism] Syria maps

hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:32:56 MDT 2016

Again with the vitriol and the pigeonholing of me as something that I am not. Do you understand how politicians can subvert a popular uprising against a government to serve their geopolitical interests or are you as stupid as your petty insults? Such things were done in the case of Iran forty years ago, yet you don't have the ability to grasp that now.

Message: 2