[Marxism] Syria maps

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 16:02:24 MDT 2016

As for "maniacal princelings affiliated with the House of Saud funneling money to ISIS," that horror would be of world class dimensions:

"There are 15,000 members of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, all princes/princesses or better.

"Part of this is just due to the fact that Saudi Arabia has practiced, and still practices, polygamy. The founder of modern Saudi Arabia had at roughly 100 children, 45 of them sons. His youngest was born 52 years after his firstborn."

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3pp8py/eli5_why_are_there_so_many_saudi_princes_and_how/