[Marxism] Fwd: Political Defamation Campaign Targets Rescue Workers in Syria

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:07:30 MDT 2016

I've definitely changed! But I also never wrote defenses for the Assad
regime, which I remember Lamb doing quite openly. I am glad he has changed
his tone but frankly the flip-flopping makes me think none of these people
are really principled. I also don't think reality has ever stopped anyone
from being full of crap.

- Amith