[Marxism] Fwd: Political Defamation Campaign Targets Rescue Workers in Syria

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 14 21:21:42 MDT 2016

On 10/14/16 11:07 PM, A.R. G wrote:
> I am glad he has changed his tone but frankly the flip-flopping makes me
> think none of these people are really principled. I also don't think
> reality has ever stopped anyone from being full of crap.

There's been some hue and cry about Jill Stein changing her statement on
Syria that used to refer to the need for Assad to "regain control" of
the country. By all accounts, her latest version is a retreat from such
obvious Ajamu Baraka-talk. Some say she was responding to pressure from
people like us. I know for a fact that my Muftah article on the Green
Party and Syria was circulated among GP old-timers. Honestly, I am
satisfied by changes of position as long as they turn out to be on the
plus side. It would be great if Jill Stein or Franklin Lamb could
account for the change but that is probably expecting too much.