[Marxism] Fwd: Libya’s first ever Comic Con – Sara Bilghasim

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Oct 15 12:10:22 MDT 2016

(Another very promising blog.)

Comic Con is not something I expected to see in Libya anytime soon,
majorly because I feel that it is one of those trends that can be seen
as strange and unnatural and while  a large percentage of the public
deemed the event “Satanic” “A Halloween Celebration” and the “epitome of
ignorance” which was quite ironic as everyone making this statement was
(lets admit it) simply ignorant about all things comic con.

https://journaliyaat.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/libyas-first-ever-comic-con/