[Marxism] Fwd: I’m one of the Central Park Five. Donald Trump won’t leave me alone. - The Washington Post

Ernest Leif ernestleif at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:02:46 MDT 2016

Central Park East Secondary School - located on 106th street and Lexington
- where I was a student from 7th - 12th grade during the 80's and 90s,
shared the building for a few years with Junior High School 13. Kevin
Richardson, one of the five accused in the Central Park case was a student
there. I still remember seeing him with his friends in the halls between
classes; his medium brown color, warm smile and round face. He had a
gregarious way about him.

This trial has long haunted many of us who during that era spent many after
school hours "being kids" in Central Park with our own friends. It was
topic of conversation in our classes and homes. Many of us knew then what
the world know now, that they had been falsely accused. Happy to see Yusef
Salaam getting out his story.