[Marxism] Australia tortures asylum seekers

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 18 04:32:27 MDT 2016

Stopping the boats (itself a lie) is built on starting the torture.
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, and I should add, Labor
Opposition leader Bill Shorten, feel confident in their brutal refugee
policies. How do we challenge them? History shows that civil
disobedience has been a key weapon in the armoury of those fighting for
civil rights. Stop the cities to stop the torture. Occupy to free the
refugees from the concentration camps and bring them here.

To read the whole article click here.

http://enpassant.com.au/2016/10/18/australia-tortures-asylum-seekers/