[Marxism] FYI - statement on Syria

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:26:36 MDT 2016

Good point Jeff. I had that sad but not unexpected experience myself after
sending my note encouraging folks to talk to the misled. A well-known
professor who has made a career out of writing on "autonomous/radical"
unions replied to my query about his signature with a snarky dismissal,
saying he was "certainly opposed to Western humanitarian intervention."

As Agnes said of her gangster boyfriend in "The Big Sleep," "I always get a
guy who's half smart. I can never find one who's smart all the way around
the course."