[Marxism] Fwd: Will the left hear the cries from Aleppo?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:01:11 MDT 2016

90% of your critique is on NFZs, about which the only way to handle it is
as Ashley did, by detailing the positions and reasons of all sides.
That leaves you 5% of your critique, hardly enough space to give Ashley his
due, i.e. his thorough devastation of all tankie arguments.
I do agree with you on Blumenthal et al.: the Palestinian statement against
them made very clear why it's appropriate for Palestinians to say "fuck
off, no more leeching off our struggle when you're pro-Assad!"
As for the sneering about a 7th camp, that's just ancient wars being fought
in your head.