[Marxism] Fwd: Inside The Strange, Paranoid World Of Julian Assange - BuzzFeed News

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:47:40 MDT 2016

re Louis's post on Assange: By coincidence, I just got attacked by someone
named Ralph Lopez on the UFPJ list for suggesting that this story was crazy:
http://hubpages.com/politics/Wikileaks-There-Is-No-US-Election-Primary-Was-Rigged-Congressional-Elections-Under-Scrutiny
It claims, among other things, that Sanders actually won the delegate count
but was robbed. The "source" for its claims is the shadowy "Election
Justice USA."
Looks like we're in for a season of right-wing conspiracy theorists' claims
about election fraud being echoed by the "Left." Mitch Cohen on that same
list already claimed I was nuts if I thought we had fair elections in the
US.
As I pointed out to Ralph - whose reply to my dig at the hubpages story was
to make a sexually inappropriate joke about my sister - evidence-less
claims about election rigging actually endanger democratic rights.