[Marxism] Fwd: Tom Hayden (1939-2016): a political assessment | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:16:38 MDT 2016

An interesting summary, Lou. The bell is certainly tolling for our
generation.  But this is one particular toll that, while I do not celebrate
it in any way, I certainly do not mourn. You make it crystal clear that as
a leftist he died long, long ago.

comradely

Gary

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <