[Marxism] Spain refuses access to Russian ships

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Oct 27 12:22:39 MDT 2016

On 10/27/16 1:43 PM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
> https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2016/10/23/on-syria-jill-stein-resorts-to-odd-conspiracy-theories

Jill Stein has come under criticism for Putin apologia, warning that the
election of Hilary Clinton could spark "World War III" with Russia.

Before it was picked up by a journalist, Sein [sic] had a statement on
her website saying that the United States should end any military role
in Syria, impose an arms embargo, and work "with Syria, Russia, and Iran
to restore all of Syria to control by the government."

---

I have no idea which journalist "picked up" what Stein had said but it
was likely that she backed off from this ridiculous claim after I took
her to task for it on my Muftah article that did still endorsed her
candidacy. I posted a link to my article on a number of Green Party FB
pages and it likely came to her attention since she deleted that
reference a day later. That is what happens when Syrian solidarity
activists refuse to engage with the Green Party that they have trouble
distinguishing from Donald Trump.