[Marxism] Fwd: The Human Lacunae in Ken Loach’s “I, Daniel Blake”

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:06:13 MDT 2016

Very interesting Lou, and thank you for the link. Jones's piece is the kind
of nit-picking philistinism that passes for critique on the Left, The
filmmaker /artist/writer doesn't get the "line" right and so must be
pilloried.

My own feeling is that Loach's film may be powerfully targeted at the
current British state.  I base that on the criticisms it has provoked from
the Right. But I will reserve judgement until it arrives in Oz.

comradely

Gary