[Marxism] Fwd: If President Hillary Is Inevitable, Why Are Her Media Goons Still Attacking Jill Stein?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Oct 29 08:48:42 MDT 2016

Attack editorials and smear pieces about Stein have been churned out by
Clinton-allied media like cheap t-shirts at a Bangladeshi sweat shop
since well before the Green Party convention, but lately, the frenzied
attacks are getting even louder and more desperate. Last week John
Oliver, whose employer HBO is owned by heavyweight Clinton contributor
Time Warner, dedicated an entire rant to punching down on third parties
and their supporters. Yesterday the Daily Beast, whose owner IAC is
co-directed by Chelsea Clinton herself, ran a hit piece on the good
doctor hilariously accusing her of having a “conflict of interest”
because she has a standard investment portfolio.

I’m just going to type that out again because it makes my smug parts
light up with glee: a publication, controlled by Hillary Clinton’s
daughter, ran a hit piece on Jill Stein, for having a conflict of interest.

My God that’s good. I need a cigarette.

full:
http://www.inquisitr.com/3653684/if-president-hillary-is-inevitable-why-are-her-media-goons-still-attacking-jill-stein/