[Marxism] Leila Al Shami shouted down at Anarchist Bookfair by PKK supporters

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:28:59 MDT 2016

the self-appointed rep of the YPG/PKK is piggy-backing on statements by
some spokespeople of those groups claiming that Syrian Arabs are all
reactionary terrorists. The bourgeois leaders of both nationalities have
been chauvinist toward each other, and this gets reflected in particularly
nasty ways by the more stalinist members of the YPG/PKK.