[Marxism] Fwd: Suzanne Haig Memorial Meeting | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Oct 30 13:06:32 MDT 2016

Yesterday I attended a memorial meeting for ex-SWPer Suzanne Haig at the
Greater Astoria Historical Society in Queens. Except for friends and
relatives, the attendees were mostly ex-members like me. I really didn’t
know Suzanne except by reputation from when I was in the party long ago.
I was there mostly out of respect to Gus Horowitz, her husband and
former leader of the SWP as well as curiosity about who she was.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2016/10/30/suzanne-haig-memorial-meeting/